Customer Operations Manager
Customer Operations Manager - An excellent opportunity to join a global travel organisation based in the Brighton area, responsible for leading a Customer Support Team, driving performance improvement measures and demonstrating positive P&L contribution.
Customer Operations Manager Responsibilities
You will be responsible for for managing customer priorities, measuring improvements (operationally and financially), allocating resources and creating a team structure that is is able to grow in line with the organisation. You will drive a high performing team culture, create technical and behavioural training plans and identify areas to improve customer service delivery. You will provide the board with monthly performance, productivity and improvement reports as well as ensuring recruitment and succession planning is in place. You will be responsible for crisis management, providing a senior escalation point for any customer issues and maintain the companies health and safety policies.
Customer Operations Manager Skills Required
- Previous customer service, customer operations or service delivery experience, preferably gained within a travel business, although other industry experience may be considered.
- Experience of crisis management and dealing with customer escalations
- Track record of implementing new procedures and processes to drive operational/financial performance
- Analytical and commercial mindset
- Experience of driving team performance and culture
- Must live within 45 minutes of Brighton area due to the nature of the role and requirement to manage occasional crisis incident
Customer Operations Manager Package
A competitive basic salary depending on experience (to be discussed on application).
Working hours are typically Monday-Friday, 9-530, however some flexibility is needed should there be a requirement to work evenings or weekends as well as occasional travel both in the UK and overseas.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit http://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/