Data Scientist / Practitioner
We're Hiring Data Scientists - Practitioner - to join our client in Bangkok, Thailand!
Requirements:Do you have what it takes?
- Able to move to Bangkok, Thailand in the heart of Asia - full relocation and visa provided
- At least 2 years working as a statistician / analyst / data scientist
- At least a BSc in Statistics / Computer Science / Physics / Operational Research / Math or other quantitative field (a PhD is a major plus)
- An earned stripes in some of the following: coding, data handling, statistics or machine learning
- A good balance between theory and practice and a strong desire to learn and keep up with the latest technologies (an academic quantitative degree, preferably a PhD, earns more points)
- A good knowledge of what's "Under the hood" of statistical methods
- Coding, coding, coding (R, Python, C#, Java, C++, Scala, …)
- Some extra points on: SQL, NLP, business acumen, blog writing, good sense of humor
Our client is the largest and fastest growing online hotel booking platform in Asia. With world class talent from over 65 countries, the atmosphere of a start-up and the muscle of a $bn business, this company is an incredible technical creative melting pot.
Role:Technology is not just what they do - it's at the heart of who they are. Our client puts cutting-edge technology in your hands so you can help them change the way people run their lives. They are a high-growth company and maintaining this growth requires an incredible amount of data, a superior IT infrastructure, and world class talent to bring it all together.
- Crack their business problems and come up with deployable machine learning models
- Interface with business to make sure they are asking the right questions
- Sift through our clients data and find them some gems
- Be a world-class hands-on deploy master
Our client offers:
- Competitive annual salary
- Medical coverage
- Discounted hotel accommodation; anywhere in the world
- Exposure to travel industry
- Career advancement opportunities
- Work environment: multinational
- Dress code: smart casual
We welcome both local and international applications for this role. Full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance available for eligible candidates.
If you are a Data Scientist and this role appeals to you we want to hear from you straight away. Send us your CV now.