TRADING EXECUTIVE - PACKAGES
This market leading online travel company are seeking an experienced Trading Executive specifically in their packages team. Paying £25K based in the City of London.
Trading Executive - Packages, Responsibilities:
- Driving packages sales through onsite merchandising, SEO, affiliates, CRM and digital acquisition channels.
- Monitoring and analysing pricing and making adjustments where required.
- Drive packages category sales, through merchandising, online and offline marketing.
- Focusing on destination level performance and pricing analysis, merchandising effectiveness and improving user experience and product offering on their landing pages.
- Coordinating and planning of merchandising/tactical activities, performance analysis, working closely with supply, CRM, digital acquisition and brand marketing teams.
Trading Executive - Packages, Skills Required:
- Proven experience in packages trading/sales environment, preferably within an OTA and/or tour operator
- Destination management experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Must be fully proficient in MS Excel, MS Word and PowerPoint
- Basic web analytics experience and GDS knowledge
- Paying £25K
- Based in the City of London
- Working Mon - Fri
To apply for this Trading Executive - Packages, please either apply online, email your c.v to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Amy on 020 7397 1284 quoting Ref: AG43862
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk