TRADING EXECUTIVE - PACKAGES
This market leading online travel company are seeking an experienced Trading Executive specifically in their packages team. Paying £25K based in the City of London.
Trading Executive - Packages, Responsibilities:
- Driving packages sales through onsite merchandising, SEO, affiliates, CRM and digital acquisition channels.
- Monitoring and analysing pricing and making adjustments where required.
- Drive packages category sales, through merchandising, online and offline marketing.
- Focusing on destination level performance and pricing analysis, merchandising effectiveness and improving user experience and product offering on their landing pages.
- Coordinating and planning of merchandising/tactical activities, performance analysis, working closely with supply, CRM, digital acquisition and brand marketing teams.
Trading Executive - Packages, Skills Required:
- Proven experience in packages trading/sales environment, preferably within an OTA and/or tour operator
- Destination management experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Must be fully proficient in MS Excel, MS Word and PowerPoint
- Basic web analytics experience and GDS knowledge
- Paying £25K
- Based in the City of London
- Working Mon - Fri
To apply for this Trading Executive - Packages, please either apply online, email your c.v to email@example.com or call Amy on 020 7397 1284 quoting Ref: AG43862
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for TRADING EXECUTIVE - PACKAGES
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly