Airline Digital Marketing Manager - London
Our client is a leading African Airline with a global network of over 54 destinations, 44 of which are spread across the Africa continent and a modern fleet of 36 aircrafts.
They believe their greatest asset is their people. They provide you with training and all the systems and tools you require to perform. And best of all, provide an environment that enables each and every one of their employees to achieve their full potential.
Seeking a proven Digital Marketing Manager to manage their websites to stimulate direct sales over and together with Marketing securing the best positioning and promotion of the sites, setting benchmarked conditions to reach the targets set for these channels.
Digital Marketing Manager Responsibilities include:
- Managing the annual action plan in order to meet the sales targets assigned
- Establishing and launching of on-line promotions
- Offering e-bonus as applicable
- Development of website awareness and positioning
- Improvement of technical features as they come available
- Future - Enabling the use of IDC and promoting sales via CUG’s
- Promote and improve ICI
- Increase the websites visits and improve the look to book ratio’s
- Retain online customer’s loyalty and prompt them to re-purchase
- Increase direct sales in compliance with local regulations and with regard to non direct distribution
- Depending on market specifics, ensures that the booking engine is properly functioning and signals to the appropriate departments any irregularities that may be found.
- Ensures that the correct fares and fare conditions are loaded on the sites.
- Together with the Marketing department, launch on-line marketing promotions
- Carry out intelligence over the other websites in the market (travel agents’ or other airlines’ websites ) to establish Carrier positioning, Fare positioning, Forms of payment, New services offered and come up with suggestions for improvements
- Put in place the procedures and organization for the handling of online customers unable to pay by credit card. (Implementation of MPO, ticketing at the CTO/ATO etc).
Digital Marketing Manager skills requirements include:
- Bachelors degree in a business related area
- Experience in marketing/internet related applications, preferably in the airline business
- Strong understanding of current online Sales/Marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, and social media.
Digital Marketing Manager remuneration:
- Great basic salary dependent on experience
The environment is modern, friendly & vibrant and everybody who joins this organisation has the opportunity to develop a rewarding career within an organisation, which is widely considered to be one of the best in the business.
For a fully confidential discussion on these positions, please email your full current CV and covering letter as soon as possible.
Please ensure your CV is up-to-date and tailored to the position you are applying for. Remember to include recent salary history and any other relevant details.
Previous job titles that will be considered for this role include but are not limited to: Website Manager, Digital Manager, Digital Product Manager
Not the job for you?
If you recommend someone who isn’t known to New Frontiers and we go on to place them in a role (plus they pass their probationary period, T’s and C’s apply), we’ll send you £100 of vouchers as a massive thank you!! Ask them to forward their most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning YOUR name so we know who’s recommended them. We’ll call them straight away to find out how we can help.
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.