Full Stack Software Developer - Travel Industry
We are seeking an experienced Full Stack Software Developer with a minimum of 5 year experience to join our dynamic Global Travel Management Company with development experience of Web Technologies
The successful candidate should have a strong understanding of the software development cycle, with experience of best practice design methodologies and development principles.
If you are looking for a role in a fast paced growing company, are passionate about Software Development and believe you meet our requirements, then we look forward to hearing from you.
Duties & responsibilities
The main duties and responsibilities of this role will include:
- Development of GDS scripts.
- Development of internal and externally facing web application.
- Automation solution for Galileo and Apollo bookings systems.
- Coordinate the integration of all client-facing Travel Apps.
- Plan, design and execute software development including testing, bug fixing and deployment.
- Building and managing a team to meet the developing requirements of the business.
Knowledge & skills
- HTML, XHTML, CSS2, XML for the GUI, XAML, Linq,
- GDS scripting knowledge is advantageous.
- Able to communicate effectively with a variety of personnel at all levels in both verbal and written format.
- Travel industry experience is preferred but not essential
- Ability to work on own initiative and equally as a team member.
- Proactive to learn and developing own skills independently or within the team.