Senior Luxury Travel & Operations Manager
Exclusive to DCV and an opportunity which is exceptional we are proud to be recruiting for a senior luxury travel & operations manager to be part of a unique and diverse tour operator. Our client send their discerning traveller on Crème de la Crème Holidays, which are unique to only their travellers.
Specialising in Luxury be-spoke holidays to worldwide and unique destinations, we are now seeking a visionary senior luxury travel & operations manager to look after, train and develop the team inclusive of departments such as Marketing, Commercial, PR and Operations.
This unique and sort after position is only one in a lifetime.
We are seeking candidates with the following experience
- Experience of Managing a team within a Tour Operations and or Luxury Travel Environment of at least 3 years
- Be able to manage a successful team of 10 or more consultants
- Good negotiation Skills
- Attention to detail with Commercial Experience
- Good knowledge of Hoteliers within the Luxury Travel Market
- Good attention to detail
- Budget, forecasting and target responsibility within Travel
- Ability and proven track record of managing multiple and diverse teams –
- Demonstrate strong leadership with exceptional organisational and interpersonal skills
- A strong multi-taker Data analysis skills
- Proficient with Excel, Word and PowerPoint
If you are seeking a challenge and are a motivated senior luxury travel & operations manager who is looking for their next step in the travel industry, we would like to hear from you. This is an opportunity for a forward thinking, committed individual who is looking to progress their career and be recognised for their development and work. Our client will provide a fantastic and industry leading salary, together with a fantastic bonus, excellent Fam trips amongst several other benefits.
We want to hear from candidate who has the bearing and knowledge of luxury travel to make a difference to their client travels.
Please do not apply for this role if you do not meet the Criteria above.