Business Development Manager
We have a brand new and fantastic opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager to join an award winning Leisure and Business Travel Company based in Worcestershire. The successful candidate will be responsible for proactive sales management to ensure company targets are exceeded whilst building lasting and productive client relationships, ensuring maintenance and growth of existing and lapsed accounts. Previous experience in a BDM/Field Sales or Account Management role within the Business Travel sector is essential for this role and in return, our client can offer a highly competitive salary dependent upon experience, use of car and bonus scheme. Please contact us for further information on the role or apply online.
Role of Business Development Manager:
- Achieve revenue targets as set out by driving new opportunities to the pipeline and ensuring maximum conversion and engagement.
- Generate business from new corporate accounts which will be measured monthly against targets and budget
- Proactively research and identify new prospects and ensure these are executed to convert to sales
- Be a partner in the planning, production and execution of a sales programme that generates revenue for the company with the view to exceed set targets
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve as instructed
- Identify cross selling opportunities and ensure the necessary follow up
- Organise/attend /run trade fairs/exhibitions/Client FAM representing the company at industry related events as required
- Assist with Sales & Marketing Director in marketing activities including social media, eshots, exhibitions and marketing literature.
- Attend Expos as required by the company
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experience gained with a BDM/Field Sales/Account Management role within the Business Travel sector
- Proactive planning, to drive sales and growing existing accounts
- Good commercial awareness
- Experience of using a GDS
- Ability to liaise, communicate and present with top level peers including Senior Management and board level both internally and externally.
- Experience of effective networking
- Effective time manager
- Marketing experience to include; Social Media, E-news compilation, blogs
If you’re interested in learning more about this Business Development Manager role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.
Apply for Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly