Business Travel Support Consultant
We’re looking for travel professionals in the Glasgow area with strong GDS skills for a great Business Travel Support Consultant role! If you’re proficient with Amadeus, Galileo or Sabre and you’d like to bring your travel industry experience to the sought-after business travel sector then this is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career within an award-winning global business travel company! This is an interesting and varied position within a specialist business travel team and would suit a professional and customer-focused travel consultant with proficiency with a GDS and a genuine interest in moving into the business travel sector. Our client is offering an attractive package for the successful candidate including a competitive starting salary, excellent benefits and huge scope for long term career progression.
If you’re interested in finding out more about this Business Travel Support Consultant role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Business Travel Support Consultant:
- Working effectively as part of a specialist business travel team
- Handling queries from a variety of corporate clients
- Offering support to colleagues and other internal departments
- Delivering excellent customer service with every transaction
- Ensuring agreed service levels are maintained
Skills required for the role:
- Previous travel industry experience
- Proficiency with a GDS
- Customer focused approach
- Strong team player
- Genuine interest in the business travel sector
If you’re interested in learning more about this fantastic Business Travel Support Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.