Travel Sales Homeworkers - Leads Provided
Our client is a long-established tour operator that offer a wide range of worldwide holidays and for many years have used the internet and new technology to generate high levels of demand from consumers who appreciate good quality holidays and service. Due to success and expansion they are now seeking travel homeworkers to join their friendly team.
This award winning tour operator offers various holiday types including weddings and honeymoons throughout Europe, USA, Caribbean, Indian Ocean, South East Asia, Far East, Africa, South America and the Pacific.
Work in the comfort of your own home and save money on commuting. This exciting homeworking travel role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
- Creating upmarket tailor-made travel and tours throughout the world to the discerning clientele.
- Selling flights, hotels, apartments, airport lounges, trips, car hire plus many more travel extras
- Going the extra mile and identifying the customer needs whilst building a rapport
- Dealing with new travel enquiries daily from high-spending customers all year round
- Converting given enquiries into a sale
- Participating in exciting FAM Trips
To be a cut above the rest you must:
- Possess travel industry experience as a homeworker with a UK based travel agency or tour operator for at least 4 years
- Must be able to work around 35 to 40 hours a week and be flexible with some evening and weekend working hours
- Be sales driven, with a passion for travel
- Good geographical knowledge
- Have a phone line and full working internet connection
- Extremely self-motivated and disciplined
- Mentally prepared to rely on their own skills to earn a living
- A confident and resourceful sales person
- Committed and able to consistently work hard
- An infectious character with a can-do attitude
- No monthly fees
- Healthy commission and bonus
- FAM Trips
- Enquiries are given to each consultant
- Friendly Head Office Team deals with all sales administration which means more opportunity to earn extra commission on dealing with travel enquiries
- Researching holidays that you enjoy booking
- Working when you want, from where you want
- Opportunity to work for a well-established and forward thinking tour operator in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
- Up to 50% commission only – great earning potential as leads are provided.
Work in the comfort from your own home and save money on commuting – chose your own hours and sell destinations you have a passion for. Please note only suitable candidates with at least 2 years UK travel industry experience within the last 5 years will be considered for this role.
Previous job titles that will be considered for this role include Travel Advisor, Travel Consultant, Telesales Executive, Travel Agent, Tailormade Consultant, Reservations Consultant, Reservations Agent, Reservations Executive, Holiday Advisor, Travel Telesales, Homeworker & Retail Travel Agent.
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now" Any questions, please call 07585 700 630
***Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Travel Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Speed the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow!***
Apply for Travel Sales Homeworkers - Leads Provided
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly