Cruise Travel Consultant
Our client is an award winning and well-known cruise specialist and due to expansion now seeking Cruise Travel Sales Professionals to join their friendly team.
This exciting cruise sales role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
– Selling, quoting and booking elite European and Worldwide cruises to direct clients
– Arranging cabins, travel extras, flights, cruise & stays, accommodation and trips
-Using your cruise travel knowledge to provide advice and recommendations
– Offering a cutting edge customer service
-Following up on enquiries
– Participating in cruise ship visits to increase cruise product knowledge
– As well as taking incoming calls, you will be actively responsible for building and managing your own customer portfolio through marketing initiatives, repeat bookings and recommendations.
To be the cut above the rest you must:
– Have experience selling various cruises from a tour operator or travel agency
– Be passionate about cruise
– Have extensive cruise knowledge
– Ability to deliver excellent customer service
– Self-driven with the determination to succeed
– Excellent earning potential – uncapped monthly commission
– FAM Trips
– Travel perks
– The opportunity to work for a growing, forward thinking and dynamic cruise specialist in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please note only candidates from a cruise selling background from a tour operator or travel agency will be considered for this role. When applying for this exciting opportunity please include a list of cruise ship visits you have been on.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for Cruise Travel Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly