Luxury Travel Sales Specialists
Our client is a well established, award winning and inspiring tour operator that offer high end worldwide, tailormade travel to the discerning traveller. Due to success and expansion, they are now seeking Luxury Tailormade Travel Sales Specialists to join their various specialist teams, depending where you have travelled to. This is an exceptional opportunity to sell unique travel experiences, while benefitting from a generous commission structure, many interesting benefits along with a fun, challenging company culture. Have you got sales experience and travelled extensively? Are you already a travel sales professional looking for career progression where you will be rewarded for your hard work? This exciting opportunity is waiting for you.
This exciting luxury travel sales role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
Creating and selling inspiring destinations to the discerning traveller and providing advice and recommendations based on your experience in travelling there. Destinations include:
Africa Specialists covering:
Tanzania, Botswana, Mozambique, Namibia, Kenya, Madagascar, Mauritius, Seychelles, South Africa, and Zambia.
North America / USA / Canada / Alaska specialists covering:
California, New England, Florida, Hawaii, New England, New York, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Nashville, Memphis and New Orleans and the Rockies.
South America specialists covering:
Argentina, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Costa Rica, Chile, Colombia, Galapagos, Ecuador, Guatemala, Mexico, Peru and Venezuela.
South East Asia / Far East specialists covering:
Cambodia, Indonesia, China, Laos, Hong Kong, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
North Africa, Middle East & Turkey specialists covering:
Egypt, Jordan, Morocco, Oman, Tunisia and Turkey.
Indian Subcontinent specialists covering:
Nepal, Bhutan, South & North India, Sri Lanka, the Maldives, Nepal and Sri Lanka.
Australia and New Zealand specialists covering:
Perth, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, West & East Coast, Cook Islands, French Polynesia, Fiji, Samoa and New Zealand.
Beaches specialists covering:
Areas covered include the Caribbean, Indian Ocean, SE Asia, Hawaii & the Pacific.
North Asia & Asia specialists covering:
China, Japan, Kyrgyzstan, Mongolia, Russia, Tibet, Ukraine and Uzbekistan.
• Offering cutting edge customer service.
• Using your selling skills to convert travel enquiries into a sale and increasing your commission.
• Using your travel product experience to provide advice and recommendations on trips.
• Booking luxury accommodation, flights, airport lounges, car hire, excursions and many more.
• Selling a wide range of inspiring journeys and holiday types including luxury tailormade travel, self-drives, group travel, family breaks, cultural, wildlife, off the beaten track, multi-centre safaris, city breaks, relaxing beach holidays, honeymoons and many more depending on the customer requirements.
To be considered for this role:
• You MUST have sales experience ideally within the travel industry, however we would consider sales professionals seeking a career in the exciting world of travel.
• Extensively travelled to either of the above continents. (A travel profile outlining the palaces visited must be submitted with your application)
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to convert enquiries into a sale
Benefits: In return, the Luxury Travel Consultant shall be rewarded with:
• A generous salary
• Uncapped commission
• FAM trips
• Career progression
• Sociable hours
• Childcare vouchers
• Social events
• Travel perks
• Free eye tests and flu vaccinations
• On-going training
• Birthday off
• Cycle to work scheme
• Season ticket loan
• Enhanced paternity pay
• This tour operator rewards it's employees in which you will be working within a friendly team, in state of the art offices in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Oxford office salary around £23k + comm
London office salary around £28k
Please note only suitable sales candidates who have travelled extensively to either of the above continents who have submitted a travel profile and cover letter will be considered for this role. Give your career a boost, change your life for the better and apply today!
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8942 4103 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for Luxury Travel Sales Specialists
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly