International Travel Consultant
We are seeking experienced and dynamic International Travel Consultant for a well-known specialist travel company that offers packages for students throughout South America, Nepal, Sri Lanka, and the Philippines.
Due to success and a sustained sales growth, this travel company continue to expand the number of destinations on offer.
This is an exceptional opportunity for someone looking for a challenging and rewarding role in a fast paced, progressive environment.
- Researching and evaluating the viability of new opportunities in emerging markets internationally.
- Generating inbound and outbound sales opportunities within these markets, working to agreed targets.
- Being fully supported by the Head Office sales and marketing teams
- Presenting business development opportunities to senior management
- Undertaking initial contact with all potential customers falling outside of the current established geographical market areas, providing the expected high levels of customer service. This includes responding to all incoming phone and email sales enquiries.
- Working closely with sales and marketing teams in the UK, Australia and The Netherlands to develop sales strategies in line with company objectives
- Degree educated
- Must have experience in business development and presenting to clients
- Minimum 2 years’ sales experience within the travel industry, preferably in a service-led organization
- Excellent phone manner is essential
- Accomplished presentation and negotiation skills
- Enthusiastic, determined & flexible
- Ability to work to multiple deadlines
- European language skills would be an advantage, but not essential
- Lucrative salary
- Healthy bonus
- Sociable working hours - Mon-Fri
- Career progression
- Travel Perks
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Opportunity to work for a dynamic and professional travel company, in state of the art offices, within a friendly team in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please note only suitable travel candidates with experience within a tour operator or travel agency will be considered for this post.
Please email applications with full C.V. and covering letter, summarising why you believe you are a fit for the role.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for International Travel Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly