Home-based Senior Business Travel Specialist
We’re recruiting for a brand new Home-based Senior Business Travel Specialist role with an excellent package on offer including a starting salary of up to £28,500! A leading TMC, our client is looking for Senior Business Travel Consultants with extensive business travel experience to deliver an efficient, professional after-hours service to a wide range of corporate clients. Working on a rota basis, the successful candidate will cover a range of shifts including evenings and weekends so a flexible, versatile approach is essential and in return, our client is offering the opportunity to work from home after a qualifying period, a generous salary of up to £28,500 (dependent on experience) and a highly comprehensive benefits package.
If you’re interested in finding out more about this new Home-based Senior Business Travel Specialist role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Home-based Senior Business Travel Specialist:
- Delivering an efficient, accurate and professional after hours travel management service
- Booking all business travel requirements including complex itineraries
- Offering expert advice re. best value carriers/routes etc.
- Handling any amendments, cancellations, schedule changes etc.
Skills required for the role:
- Minimum of 5 years business travel experience
- Ability to deliver high levels of customer service and accuracy
- Good understanding of fares and ticketing processes
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to work well with autonomy
If you’re interested in learning more about this brand new Home-based Senior Business Travel Specialist role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now.
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.