Post Departure Customer Service Executives
This Multi-Award Winning Tour Operator is seeking experienced Post Departure Customer Service Executives to join their Customer Service & Operations team in London. This position requires a travel industry candidates who has experience within a customer service role and also dealing with post departure customer queries. This role includes an array of responsibilities and ensuring customer satisfaction is maintained at all times.
- Professionally handle post-holiday enquiries from all customers, respond accordingly and resolve effectively
- Consistently demonstrate high levels of customer service standards and professional relationship with all customers
- Respond, investigate and resolve all travel customer complaints in accordance with company protocol, procedures and travel industry guidelines
- Maintain and deliver the highest level of written communication for all client correspondence
- Excellent time management skills with ability to prioritise own workload, deal with conflicting demands and meet tight deadlines
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Our client will only consider candidates with previous travel industry & post departure customer service experience
- Applicant must have basic understanding of the ABTA code of conduct
- Ability to work under pressure and overcome difficult situations diplomatically
- Possess excellent attention to detail, have a good command of the English language, both written and spoken
- Must also be a professional, a team player and have excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to listen and trouble shoot enquires, good organisational skills and ability to prioritise to meet deadlines
- Computer literacy skills in using PC and associated networks and systems, including Microsoft Word and Outlook
Our client offers an excellent basic salary of £25,000 - £27,000 per annum + bonus along with career growth and the opportunity to travel on educationals. This is a fantastic job opportunity for those of you who wish to work for a high end travel organisation. If you feel this position has you name on it, then get in touch with us and forward us your CV today!!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Our Refer & Be Rewarded Scheme:
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Red Planet. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £175 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!