Management Accountant - CIMA Qualified or Equivalent – Travel Industry Experienced
Our client is a long established, dynamic and forward thinking tour operator which offer various holiday types around the glove to travellers.
Due to success and expansion they are now seeking an experienced Management Accountant to join the friendly team. The exciting Management Accountant role, principle purpose, is to provide support to the Chief Accountant in the production of monthly Management Accounts.
The Management Accountant will liaise with the Senior Management team to manage overhead spend as well as overseeing the team responsible for processing in the ledger.
- Preparation of draft monthly management accounts
- Submission of month end results, budget and forecasts to Group via reporting tool
- Assisting with preparation of annual statutory Financial Statements
- Managing the overhead purchase ledger function including one direct report
- Review of overheads, processing accruals and pre-payments
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with production of budget and forecasts
- Review of payroll administration by payroll bureau
- Oversee and process Sales team monthly incentives
- Control pension enrolment processes
- Assist with external & internal audit
- Assist with weekly Group reporting
- Participation in business planning, corporate modelling, scenario analysis and ad hoc reporting.
- The successful applicant should preferably be CIMA qualified (other qualifications will be considered).
- Sound understanding of the budgeting and forecasting process and up to date technical knowledge.
- Thorough understanding of accountancy principles with proven track record.
- Provide support and training to the finance team when required.
- Travel industry experience and/or strong interest in travel.
- Can demonstrate ability to react to changing market conditions.
- CIMA or relevant equivalent qualification or experience.
- Lucrative Salary
- Incentives & Bonus
- Sociable working Hours
- Travel Perks
- A comprehensive package according to talents, skills and experience
- Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator, within a friendly team in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give your Accountancy Management career a boost and apply today! Please note only suitable Accountancy Managers with similar experience from an Accountancy background will be considered for this post.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for Management Accountant - CIMA Qualified or Equivalent – Travel Industry Experienced
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly