Family Programme (Product) Travel Manager – Marketing
Our client is a well established, dynamic and successful tour operator that offer various holiday types for travellers. This travel company offer various inspirational tailormade travel around the world including Africa, Middle East, Indian-Subcontinent, North America, Europe, Asia South America and Australia.
Due to success and expansion they are now seeking an experienced Family Programme (Product) Manager to join the friendly marketing team. This exciting opportunity is ideal for an experienced travel marketing and/or product professional either from a tour operator or travel agency background seeking career progression within an exciting travel company, in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
- Responsible for all product development and for ensuring it is based on the strategic aims of the business.
- Responsible for fulfilling the company aim to become the UK market leader in adventure travel.
- Working with the partnerships manager to suggest and provide input on developing proactive commercial initiatives.
- Responsible for ensuring that sales staff are knowledgeable, motivated and enthusiastic about the product through coaching, mentoring and product training.
- Developing a close and effective/proactive relationship with the Business Intelligence and Marketing teams to ensure marketing and distribution opportunities are maximised .
- Contracting the best rates.
- To ensure that accurate and inspiring written content, including brochure / web /customer mailings / marketing collateral is available for all tours.
- Driving product-based PR & other promotional activity.
- Ensuring that the best discounts are obtained for training, FAM and press trips.
- Contracting trips, training trips, FAM trips, visits and attendance at various trade and consumer shows.
- Similar experience within product and/or marketing either from a tour operator or travel agency background.
- Experience in results driven travel environment.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Sound commercial approach to all decision making.
- Able to demonstrate experience of launching new product or developing sales profitability.
- Extensive product management experience.
- Must be strong in marketing, development and product.
- Can demonstrate leadership skills and ability to inspire.
- Lucrative Salary
- Incentives & Bonus
- Social Working Hours
- Travel Perks
- Negotiable, a comprehensive package according to talents, skills and experience
- Opportunity to work for a forward thinking tour operator.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please note only suitable Travel Managers with similar experience will be considered for this post.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for Family Programme (Product) Travel Manager – Marketing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly