Personal Travel Consultants
Do you love travel? Do you have a passion for and knowledge of luxury tailor-made travel or cruise?
We are currently recruiting Personal Travel Consultants ready to share their advice, personal recommendations and experiences to help create the perfect trip for our customers.
Here at Destinology, our Personal Travel Consultants look after their customer right from the initial enquiry, all the way through to returning home. They understand that everyone has different tastes and preferences when booking a holiday, and listen carefully to their customer to create their ideal itinerary and add those little personal touches that make a big difference.
Are you an experienced travel sales consultant with CRS experience, a driven sales record and the desire and ability to deliver outstanding customer service?
Then we would like to hear from you!
We have vacancies at our Bolton Head Office and our Wilmslow Store and potential homeworking opportunities.
What we offer
- Permanent Contract
- 37.5 hours per week over a rolling shift pattern (including some evening and weekend work)
- Basic salary and generous uncapped commission
- 22 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Employee benefits including, Life assurance scheme, eyesight tests, social events
- Average of 2 familiarisation trips per year
- Full Destinology training
How To Apply
To apply for the above position, please email your CV along with a covering letter stating your current notice period by clicking "Apply Now"
Apply for Personal Travel Consultants
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly