Customer Service Advisers
A superb and exciting opportunity has arisen for Customer Service focused professionals to work in central London.The opening is for a vastly growing luxury travel company, with a market leading package of up to £25,000 per annum, plus bonus alongside fast-tracked career opportunities. The organisation prides themselves in their culture offering excellent travel incentives as well as themed days, competitions and a lot of fun!
The Exciting CS role:
- Optimise the performance of the customer services travel team and continuously improve their customer’s experience.
- Speaking with pre departure holidaying customers & advising the best solution to deal with their holiday queries.
- Handling all queries and issues in a professional and timely manner, keeping customers records of queries and resolutions updated.
- Answer questions effectively in accordance to company protocols and guidelines using own judgement.
- Effectively liaise with other departments to obtain information.
Now Let’s talk About You:
- A customer service orientated individual from the travel industry background.
- Understanding of customer service environment and the importance of 100% service with a positive 'Can do Attitude.
- Ability to listen and trouble shoot enquires, good organisational skills and ability to prioritise to meet deadlines.
- Must be able to work as part of a team, but equally be independent in thought process and judgement.
- Possessing the ability to handle those sometimes "difficult" customers.
- Someone with fantastic communication skills is a must.
- Must have a strong command of the English language, both written and spoken.
What's in it for you?
- Up to £25,000 PA plus Bonus & Benefits!
- Vast travel career opportunities within their organisation.
- Ongoing heavily invested training programme and support, including GDS training.
This is superb career opportunity for a motivated individual looking to kick-start their career in customer service.
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Our Refer & Be Rewarded Scheme:
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Red Planet. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £175 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
Apply for Customer Service Advisers
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly