Contact Centre Team Manager - global eCommerce -- Sao Paolo
Contact Centre Team Manager - Portuguese, Spanish & English - global eCommerce leader -- Sao Paolo
PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE IS BASED IN SAO PAOLO. You must be willing to relocate to Brazil if you are interested in this role. Visa and relocation assistance is available for the right candidate!
Are you passionate about travel and about people? Do you enjoy interacting with people as well as utilizing technology?
We are looking for a talented, energetic, results-oriented person who loves working in a fast-paced, multinational environment. As a Contact Center Team Manager, you will support both determined business objectives (KPIs) as well as acting as a motivator and decision maker to ensure that the group is working efficiently and in unity.
Our client is a leading global, online hotel reservations company, which specializes in securing the lowest discount hotel prices. Their network includes more than 250,000 hotels worldwide. A multinational team of more than 2,000 professionals of 64 nationalities, located throughout the world, provides a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best hotel deals to both business and leisure travelers.
This company's workforce is truly one of their biggest strengths. They pride themselves on a dynamic, workplace where creativity thrives and collaboration is key. A positive, enjoyable culture where people work hard but smile often is what keeps their team spirit high, and they encourage communication to be open, frequent, and constructive.
They choose people who are dedicated to making things great, who are able to push boundaries, and who understand that cutting edge products come from cutting edge ideas. This industry moves fast, and so must they - but they have a great time doing it.
Journey with them!
In this position, you will work closely with the operations management team and other departments within the company's Customer Experience Group (CEG) to support their contact center. The team manager of operations will provide directions, instructions and guidance to the customer care specialists to achieve a certain goal. Understand the team members' strengths, weaknesses and motivations.
The position requires you to provide extensive coaching to our contact center agents as well as provide valuable input on processes to our operations team.
You will also be expected to contribute with ideas for continuous organizational and employee skills development but also at the global level impacting their international contact center network.
- Continuously monitor the traffic & highlight discrepancies and take actions on spot if needed to ensure that service levels are met
- Provide constructive feedback - Coach, mentor, motivate and evaluate the performance of the team on a regular basis.
- Identify performance gaps, formulate action plans to address identified gaps, implement and monitor action plans to ensure success.
- Ensure the proper and effective implementation of new and existing customer service structures & procedures
- Understand & analyze traffic reports, proactively make suggestions for improvement
- Monitor team attendance, document infractions and implement corrective action
- Assist with planning/organizing the proper coverage & align staffing
- Supervise the quality assurance process and related training of staff members to ensure quality customer service.
- Participate in recruitment activities (screening, interviewing)
- Act as a backup of Operations Manager if needed
- At least 3 years of supervisory/team lead experience in a BPO / contact center environment
- Experience in managing at least a group of 15-20 people in an inbound contact center set up
- Excellent English, Spanish and Portuguese communication skills (verbal & written).
- Must have a strong track record of evaluating, analyzing, implementing, leading, and monitoring effective and efficient processes to proactively improve center efficiency and staff performance.
- Excellent personal and interpersonal skills to interact with a variety of individuals, including building strong partnerships with other departments
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and effectively manage different timelines
- Proven experience and knowledge in effective hiring, training, coaching and people management practices
- Experience in managing remote teams is an advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Our client offers:
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic multinational team
- Possibility to travel
- Career opportunity regarding lateral moves within CEG teams and global locations as well as other departments within the company
- Continuous learning & development through corporate training programs
- Modern working environment in the heart of the city
Your Next Step:
If you bring what it takes and this role looks like it's for you then we want to hear from you straight away. Send us your CV for immediate consideration.
Apply for Contact Centre Team Manager - global eCommerce -- Sao Paolo
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly