Bilingual International Reservations Call Centre – Travel Service Products
What will it be like to work for this leading travel service provider? As one of the most recognized names in the travel industry, this travel service provider offers their leisure and corporate travel clients a world choice of car hire, hotels and travel insurance. As a hugely successful organisation, they rely on the professionalism of their bilingual international team in London and the quality of their travel products to maintain the renowned reputation they hold in the travel market place.
The Award Winning Client:
Established for over 24 years, with operations in the UK and USA, the brand continues to be innovative and forward-thinking. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow's savvy global travellers, our client shape experiences in which every customer feels cared for, valued, and respected.
The Bilingual Role:
- The bilingual consultant will service incoming calls & email enquiries from national and international travellers looking to make a booking and will be expected to offer a 5* service throughout the customers inquiry and booking journey
- The bilingual consultant will produce quotations and written confirmation on the customers behalf, along with monitoring customer satisfaction regularly and resolving any outstanding issues to secure future bookings
- The position requires the bilingual consultant to contribute to a culture of high quality standards for relationship building, customer service, delivery techniques and invoicing in accordance with company protocol & standards, ensuring accuracy and attention to detail at all times
Now Let’s Talk About you:
If you understand the importance of upholding a brand's reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a recognized travel service experience, you may be just the person our client is looking for. To successfully fill this bilingual role:
- Must have previously worked within the Travel/Hotel industry or have completed a travel degree/travel diploma, within the last 5 years and be a native speaker within a Western, Central or an Eastern European language
- Must be a pro-active and self-reliant person who is looking to join an outstanding team of bilingual international travel consultants, and work for an organisation that rewards commitment with benefits
Must have good organisational and administration skills, and carry a positive personality and good communication skills
- Must be commitment to delivering a high level of customer service, confident in telephone manner and possessing a high level of IT skills
- Must have an excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written, including fluency in a European language
All successful candidates will be given 2 weeks full training before going live on sales. On-going training programme is available and provided to all their bilingual travel consultants.
This is primarily a Monday to Friday, 9am - 6pm role, along with 2 Saturdays per month for which you get 2 days off during your working week in the month and NO Sundays. This position is paying £17,000 per annum + £3,000 bonus. If you are interested in this bilingual role and possess all the above qualification and skills, then do get your CV across to us and apply for this role today!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Our Refer & Be Rewarded Scheme:
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Red Planet. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £175 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!