Corporate Leisure Travel Consultant / Agent - London - to £25000
Our client, a leading business travel company is seeking an experienced Travel Consultant / Agent to join their growing team. The role is to provide the first point of contact for leisure clients and form their primary contact with the company. You will be responsible for ensuring that clients travel needs are met to their satisfaction.
Based in Central London this is a Monday to Friday only role.
As a Corporate Travel Consultant / Agent you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Book all aspects of the client’s leisure travel, such as transfers, car hire, etc. in line with agreed itinerary and client requirements;
- Demonstrate pro-active interest in the client and be sympathetic to their individual needs;
- Demonstrate knowledge of the variety of travel options available to the client;
- Up-sell softly added value items, such as airport transfers, VIP airport services, extra nights’ accommodation, car hire, and insurance;
Corporate Travel Consultant / Agent Skills & Requirements:
- Previous experience within the Travel & Tourism industry with proven track record of consistent sales and high customer service feedback;
- Proven experience of working in a team
- Ability to work on own initiative
Corporate Travel Consultant / Agent remuneration:
- Basic Salary to £25000 dep on experience
- Various benefits
For a fully confidential Application on this Corporate Travel Consultant / Agent Executive role, please apply with a full CV as soon as possible.
For a fully confidential discussion on these positions, please email your full current CV and covering letter as soon as possible.
Previous job titles that will be considered for this role include but are not limited to: Travel Agent, Reservations Consultant, Reservations Agent, Reservations Executive, Holiday Advisor, Travel Telesales, Travel Executive & Retail Travel Agent.
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.