Connectivity Support & Implementation Executive
We are seeking an euthanistic and dynamic Connectivity Support & Implementation Executive to join our clients award winning and friendly team! Are you from a tour operator or hotel background within reception, reservations or IT seeking a rewarding career within a tour operator and looking to work Monday to Friday? Then this is the opportunity you have been looking for!
Each day will not be the same, duties include:
- Ensure successful integration and ongoing management of hotel supplier dynamic connections, supporting the Business Analysts & Account Managers.
- Provide first line support to suppliers and to understand and resolve any issues including but not limited to the update of prices and availability process.
- Working closely with suppliers including Hotel Chains, direct Hotels, Channel Managers, Third Parties, Hotel Intermediaries (switch companies) and Internal customers.
- Ensure all internal and external e-mails are acknowledged, investigated, prioritized, escalated if necessary and resolve.
- Loading of hotel rate and room plans/collation of data for inventory/content loading.
- Liaise with suppliers to thoroughly investigate and resolve issues.
- Communicate all product launches and updates to relevant business partners.
- From a travel background, with ideally a good understanding of Hotel Connectivity protocols, frontend UI and business applications (ideally Chains and/or Channel Managers).
- The ability to independently identify current/potential problems and determine the best solution by involving the appropriate resources.
- A passion for, data analysis and troubleshooting.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Knowledge of hotel contracts and how a contract is created.
- Ability to read and understand XML logs would be an advantage.
- Career progression
- Travel perks
- Flexible hours
- Monday to Friday office hours – no weekends!
- Use of luxury leisure facilities
- The opportunity to work for a friendly and dynamic company in state of the art offices, in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Please note only suitable travel candidates with similar experience within a hotel or tour operator will be considered for this post.
To apply click APPLY NOW
Give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for Connectivity Support & Implementation Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly