Tour Coordinator - Operations
Our client is a well established and dynamic tour operator, due to success and expansion, now seeking a self-motivated and hard working Tour Coordinator to join their busy and friendly operations team. This role is ideal for a travel professional from a hotel reservations or reception background or from a tour operator seeking a career within a forward thinking travel company, in which you will be rewarded for your hard work. This exciting role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
- Confirming quality coach tours within budget.
- Checking itineraries to make sure they are feasible.
- Negotiating rates together with terms and conditions.
- Updating suppliers details.
- Answering enquiries from the sales department.
- Maintaining a good relationship with suppliers.
- Monitoring service quality and business distribution, adjusting when necessary.
- Handling coach emergency issues and make sure that they are solved promptly and accurately.
- Validating invoices from suppliers.
- Handling complaints professionally.
- Experience working in the travel industry either within a hotel in reservations or reception or a tour operator is essential
- Fluency in English (spoken and written)
- Fluency in another European language would be beneficial
- Superb interpersonal and communication skills alongside a professional telephone manner
- Good sound knowledge of the MS Office Applications
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Confident to work without supervision as well as part of a diverse team
- Career progression
- Travel perks
- Flexible hours
- Use of luxury leisure facilities
- The opportunity to work for a friendly and dynamic company in state of the art offices, in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give our career and boost and send us your CV today. Please note only experienced and suitable candidates from a travel or hotel industry background will be contacted for this role.
To apply click APPLY NOW
Give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.