Part Time Ticketing Consultant
Our client is a well established and successful tour operator that offers its discerning clientele a wide range of services including European and worldwide flights hotels, cruises, car hire, rail, events, conference’s and visa services. Due to expansion this award-winning travel organisation are now looking for an experienced Part Time Ticketing Consultant to work 3 days a week to join their busy and friendly team.
Whether it’s the beaches of the South Pacific Islands or an adventure through outback Australia or small group exploration of pristine New Zealand, Canada and South America, along with holidays to the Scandinavian countries and Russia, and offering specialist European and Asian cruises, this Tour Operator offers it all. With decades of experience within the travel industry, and customer rating of over 95%, our clients understands what makes a truly memorable holiday.
This exciting Ticketing Consultant role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
- GDS ticket re-issues including sterling and other internal currency, VMPD’s, MPD’s, ADM’s
- Dealing with of contracts, IT/BT net tickets and published fares
- Issuing group tickets
- Balancing of the BSP on the dedicated system.
- Running the reports on the bookings for the dispatch of tickets to clients
- Must have Ticketing within a tour operator or travel agency
- Fully conversant with CRS / GDS Flight system such as Amadeus or Galileo,
- Experience in dealing with airline contracts is essential
- A friendly, approachable, professional team player with excellent communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail – 100% accuracy is a must
- Career progression
- Lucrative salary
- Travel perks
- Sociable working hours
- Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator within a friendly team, in state of the art offices, in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Please note only suitable travel candidates with ticketing experience will be considered for this post.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 07783 311872 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.