The Company is tremendously exciting. Our client believes their luxury brand to be a step above the rest and they are now looking to appoint a Sales Manager with first-hand experience of the luxury travel market. The role will be charged with growing the sales revenue by influencing and driving the company’s sales strategy forward and increasing our client’s market share within luxury sales.
Our client is seeking an effective, persuasive and committed Sales Manager with solid background within luxury travel. The role will work alongside the MD and FD, planning company strategy, delivery of sales performance & KPI’s continuously in line with the travel brand’s commercial and business goals.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Adopt a hands-on approach, you’ll establish, manage and mentor the sales and customer service teams
- Inspire to drive sales and focus on improving customer experience
- Liaise with the MD and FD, you’ll create a sales strategy that focuses on increasing market share within luxury bespoke sales
- Contribute to the development of sales strategies and setting of sales & service targets
- Manage the teams’ overall performance: A balance between efficiency and happiness
- Transfer of Knowledge: You need to ensure that your team members are on top of their game and contribute towards a positive working environment
- KPI Management: Assess, complete, communicate and manage Team KPI’s
- Manage a pre agreed percentage of the teams’ calls are audit them on a weekly basis to maintain Quality levels and develop performance improvement measures
- Liaise with team leaders, operatives and third parties to gather information and resolve issues
- House Rules and Disciplines: ensure all basic house rules are adhered to, and manage any misconduct appropriately
- Keeps up to date with luxury travel products and competitors
- Sales lead management experience, gained at mid/senior level in luxury travel bespoke sales is essential
- An understanding and passion for luxury sales/product market
- Articulate and decisive, you must have a strategic mind-set and be able to challenge the status quo
- Team management and development experience, have the experience and capabilities to performance manage
- Possess the ability to inspire, motivate and identifying training needs and planning training sessions for your sales and customer service teams
- Drive to succeed and over-achieve in a fiercely competitive market
- Ability to lead and motivate others with an even temperament
- Possess a solid understanding of sales KPIs, and demonstrate strategic capability
- Desire to test new ways of working in a fast transforming sales environment
- Investigative/inquisitive nature, with strong focus on results
- Persistent and determined character; ability to be resilient
The basic salary is up to £65,000 BOE, plus KPI performance related bonus + benefits.
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Our Refer & Be Rewarded Scheme:
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Red Planet. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £175 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!