Tailor-made Sales Manager
Established for over 30 years, this Tour Operator has built an excellent reputation for providing long-haul tailor-made holidays. Our client believes their travel brand to be a step above the rest and they are now looking to appoint a Sales Team Manager, who is a true motivator and revenue focused individual looking for their next challenge. The role will be responsible for growing the sales revenue by influencing and driving the telesales strategy forward and increasing our client’s market share.
Our Client is looking for an experienced team manager with proven people skills to lead the telesales team of their consumer facing retail travel agency division. The successful candidate would inspire and motivate 15 office and home based staff including two Sales Coaches on a one-to-one basis to achieve challenging targets while ensuring the delivery of customer service excellence.
The role offers an attractive salary package and excellent training for the successful hardworking and high achieving professional. This full time management role has the back up from the existing training, operations, HR and marketing departments to provide the support required for ambitious targets and growth to be achieved.
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- At least 3 years proven sales and staff management experience
- Conducting staff appraisals and performance reviews
- Performance Management experience – essential
- Microsoft office and Excel for data analysis and reporting
- Recruitment and staff selection
- Managing under performance and staff disciplinary matters
- Previous travel industry experience is preferred but not essential
- Basic salary: £30k
- Annual bonus: up to 30% of basic salary paid monthly pro-rata on achieving targets
- 28 days paid holiday (including bank holidays) increasing up to 33 days for long service
- Private Medical insurance
- Workplace Pension
- Amazing Holiday concessions and Fam Trips
- Free car parking
- Working hours are a minimum of 40 hours per week Monday to Friday including occasional weekend and evening work
If you are an experienced Sales Manager with the relevant skills, experience, energy and attitude for this role, please send your CV to Red Planet Travel Professional NOW!!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Our Refer & Be Rewarded Scheme:
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Red Planet. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £175 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!