Associate Director of HR for Contact / Call Center / - Bangkok
Global Head of HR for Contact / Call Center (AD-ESAT) - ROLE BASED IN BANGKOK, THAILAND - Role open to local and international candidatates
Your role will drive the development and execution of activities relating to employee engagement within my client's vibrant multilingual Customer Experience Group (CEG). This includes working closely with the senior leadership of CEG and the group people team to develop strategies for recruitment and selection, performance management, talent development, retention management, organization design and effectiveness, etc. The Associate Director will also be responsible for the voice of employees program of CEG.
- At least 12 years of experience in Human Resources and at least 5 years in a Senior Managerial/ Director capacity or equivalent performing general PEOPLE functions.
- Must have a strong track record as a senior PEOPLE professional gained within people intensive, customer orientated industries - travel, hospitality and outsourcing (contact center/ BPO) are highly preferred
- Experience in establishing multi- regional and site based PEOPLE functions is an advantage
- Experience of leading teams in remote global locations is preferred
- Possess at least a bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology and/ or equivalent
- Proven track record of developing and implementing PEOPLE strategies and plans to achieve business goals and objectives with clear and tangible PEOPLE metrics
- Ability to analyze business challenges/ data and provide PEOPLE recommendations to business leaders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, conceptual ability and ability to work well with stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent written and spoken communication in English - additional language is a plus
- Professional experience in MS office tools is desired (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
Good to have
- Project management certifications (PMP or equivalent)
- CIPD or any PEOPLE certifications
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Ensures a high level of organizational effectiveness through ongoing assessment and analysis, performance management, organizational design, and implementation, change management, talent assessments, leadership development, and succession planning
- Drive implementation and alignment of global and country-specific PEOPLE initiatives/ policies to enhance organizational effectiveness
- Work with group people team to drive/monitor acquisition, development and management of talents for CEG
- Review periodic data/reports to provide validated PEOPLE metrics/benchmarks for decision making with the centralized group People and OD department and local management team
- Collaborate with the centralized group People and OD department in developing and operating compensation programs and benefits structure including salary benchmarking and etc.
- Drive employee engagement programs and ensure compliance with local legislative requirements and the centralized group People and OD department policies
- Implement the centralized people strategies and strategic people tools, policies, systems and processes and ensure consistent delivery
- Be a role model for the companies DNA, values and behaviors; encourage a culture of performance, accountability, openness, respect, coaching, professional development and self-improvement
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders within CEG and other departments
Our client believes in delivering truly compelling customer engagement. Their focus is on blending choice, value and convenience to deliver a consistent and rewarding user experience. As a global e-commerce leader, they are located in 25 countries and counting. Their website is at the cutting edge of a mobile payment-driven industry. The company has built its brand largely through digital media, referral marketing and a singular focus on relentless product improvement and innovation.We welcome both local and international applications for this role. Full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance available.
What's in it for you?
In this role you will have the opportunity to be part of one of the largest ecommerce group, to be a meaningful contributor to the growth and strategic direction and to drive research and innovation and to make a step change in your career.
Please note this role is based in Thailand. We are very happy to receive applications from both Thai nationals and overseas candidates willing to relocate.
YOUR NEXT STEP
Does this look like it was written for you? Do you bring what we're looking for? If so, don't hesitate and send your CV and cover letter today!
Apply for Associate Director of HR for Contact / Call Center / - Bangkok
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly