HR Manager for Contact / Call Center Services - Bangkok
HR Manager for Contact / Call Center Services - ROLE BASED IN BANGKOK, THAILAND - Role open to local and international candidatates
Your role will be to drive the development and execution of activities relating to employee engagement within the specific location and/ or region of our client's vibrant multilingual Customer Experience Group (CEG). This includes working closely with the Associate Director ESAT (Employee Satisfaction) and the local site/ region senior leadership of CEG to develop specific plans for: recruitment and selection, performance management, talent development, retention management, organization design and effectiveness, etc. The ESAT HR Manager will also be responsible for the voice of employees program of CEG.
- At least 8 years of experience in Human Resources or equivalent performing general HR functions.
- Must have a strong track record as a senior HR professional gained within people intensive, customer orientated industries - travel, hospitality and outsourcing (contact center/ BPO) are highly preferred.
- Experience in working in multi- regional and site based HR functions is an advantage.
- Experience of leading teams across locations is preferred.
- Possess at least a bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, Business, Psychology and/ or equivalent.
- Proven track record of developing and implementing HR strategies and plans to achieve business goals and objectives with clear and tangible HR metrics.
- Ability to analyze business challenges/ data and provide recommendations to business leaders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, conceptual ability and ability to work well with stakeholders at all levels.
- Excellent written and spoken communication in English - additional language is a plus
- Professional experience in MS office tools is desired (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
Good to have
- Project management certifications (PMP or equivalent)
- CIPD or any PEOPLE certifications
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Ensures a high level of organizational effectiveness through ongoing assessment and analysis, performance management, organizational design and implementation; change management, talent assessments, leadership development and succession planning.
- Drive implementation and alignment of specific HR initiatives/ policies to enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Work with the ESAT team to drive/monitor acquisition, development and management of talents for CEG.
- Review periodical data/reports to provide validated HR metrics/benchmarks for decision making with the centralized group people team and local management team.
- Collaborate with the centralized group people team in developing and operating compensation programs and benefits structure including salary benchmarking and etc.
- Drive employee engagement programs and ensure compliance with local legislative requirements and the centralized group people team policies.
- Implement the HR strategies, tools, policies, systems and processes and ensure consistent delivery of ESAT quality.
- Run internal investigations for issues raised either by managers or employees, ensuring objectivity, compliance to the internal rules and regulations and local legislature.
- Be a role model for my client's DNA, values and behaviors, encourage a culture of performance, accountability, openness, respect, coaching, professional development and self-improvement.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders within ESAT, overall CEG and other departments.
Our client believes in delivering truly compelling customer engagement. Their focus is on blending choice, value and convenience to deliver a consistent and rewarding user experience. As a global e-commerce leader, they are located in 25 countries and counting. Their website is at the cutting edge of a mobile payment-driven industry. The company has built its brand largely through digital media, referral marketing and a singular focus on relentless product improvement and innovation.We welcome both local and international applications for this role. Full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance available.
What's in it for you?
In this role you will have the opportunity to be part of one of the largest ecommerce group, to be a meaningful contributor to the growth and strategic direction and to drive research and innovation and to make a step change in your career.
Please note this role is based in Thailand. We are very happy to receive applications from both Thai nationals and overseas candidates willing to relocate.
YOUR NEXT STEP
Does this look like it was written for you? Do you bring what we're looking for? If so, don't hesitate and send your CV and cover letter today!