Customer Service Agent - Spanish & English Speaking - Sao Paulo
Customer Service Specialist - Spanish & English -- Sao Paulo - Fresh graduates from hospitality, travel, communications or language degrees/courses are welcome to apply
PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE IS BASED IN Sao Paulo - Sorry but we are unable to sponsor work visa's for this location.
Our client is one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms worldwide. Their network includes more than 250,000 hotels worldwide. A multinational team of more than 1,200 professionals, located throughout the world, provides a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best hotel deals to both business and leisure travellers.
If you are looking for a rewarding and exciting career in customer service, we want you! We are currently looking to recruit Customer Support Specialists for our client to be based in their Sao Paulo offices. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your customer service skills while working for a fast-paced company that invests in its employees. If you are fluent in Spanish & English, we would love to hear from you!
- You will deliver excellent customer service and manage the needs of customers (guests and partners) through a range of communication channels (phone and email).
- Professionally handle high volume of inquiries from clients and customers.
- You will be accountable for meeting individual (KPIs) and team goals.
- Understand and deliver business strategies and improve customer services through the execution of self-service.
- Continuously identify work process improvements.
- Communicate to Team Leaders and (or) Manager.
- Perform office-based administrative duties whenever required.
- Must demonstrate high degree of integrity and confidentiality - Maintain confidentiality of customer information at all times.
- Take ownership of issues and concerns of customers, including operational issues, pricing / invoice queries etc.
We are looking for individuals that have an excellent command of spoken and written English. Experience in customer service roles is desirable but not essential, fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- Eligible to work in Brazil
- MUST have excellent command of spoken and written Spanish language + Good English communication skills
- Fresh graduates from hospitality, travel, communications or language degrees/courses are welcome to apply or with at least 2 years of working experience in the related field of BPO, Contact Center, Call Center.
- Immaculate telephone manners and communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills, critical-thinker with attention to detail.
- Minimum typing speed of 35 words per minute
- Willing to work on rotating shifts, public holidays, and weekends
- Ability to work in both a team environment and independently
- Demonstrate high degree of integrity and confidentiality
Our client offers:
- An attractive annual salary + shift allowance + 50% subsidised parking rates (above market rate)
- A 5 day working week, any 5 day of the week
- Medical coverage (outpatient and inpatient)
- 4 weeks' comprehensive paid training
- Attractive staff discount - discounted hotel accommodation anywhere in the world!
- Leadership development
- International relocation opportunities are available!
- Dress code - smart and casual every day!
Your Next Step:
If you bring what it takes and this role looks like it's for you then we want to hear from you straight away. Send us your CV for immediate consideration.