Contact Center Team Manager - Spanish, Portuguese & English
Contact Center Team Manager - Spanish, Portuguese & English -- Sao Paulo
PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE IS BASED IN Sao Paulo - We are happy to accept applications from local and international candidates.
- At least 3 years of supervisory/team lead experience in a BPO / contact center environment
- Experience in managing at least a group of 15-20 people in an inbound contact center set up
- Excellent English, Spanish and Portuguese communication skills (verbal & written).
- Must have a strong track record of evaluating, analyzing, implementing, leading, and monitoring effective and efficient processes to proactively improve center efficiency and staff performance.
- Excellent personal and interpersonal skills to interact with a variety of individuals, including building strong partnerships with other departments
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and effectively manage different timelines
- Proven experience and knowledge in effective hiring, training, coaching and people management practices
- Experience in managing remote teams is an advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Our client is one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms worldwide. Their network includes more than 250,000 hotels worldwide. A multinational team of more than 1,200 professionals, located throughout the world, provides a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best hotel deals to both business and leisure travellers.
Are you passionate about travel and about people? Do you enjoy interacting with people as well as utilizing technology?
We are looking for a talented, energetic, results-oriented person who loves working in a fast-paced, multinational environment. As a Contact Center Team Manager, you will support both determined business objectives (KPIs) as well as acting as a motivator and decision maker to ensure that the group is working efficiently and in unity.
In this position, you will work closely with the operations management team and other departments within the Customer Experience Group (CEG) to support our client's contact center. The team manager of operations will provide directions, instructions and guidance to the customer care specialists to achieve a certain goal. Understand the team members' strengths, weaknesses and motivations.
The position requires you to provide extensive coaching to our client's contact center agents as well as provide valuable input on processes to their operations team.
You will also be expected to contribute with ideas for continuous organizational and employee skills development but also at the global level impacting their international contact center network.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to, the following:
- Continuously monitor the traffic & highlight discrepancies and take actions on spot if needed to ensure that service levels are met
- Provide constructive feedback - Coach, mentor, motivate and evaluate the performance of the team on a regular basis.
- Identify performance gaps, formulate action plans to address identified gaps, implement and monitor action plans to ensure success.
- Ensure the proper and effective implementation of new and existing customer service structures & procedures
- Understand & analyze traffic reports, proactively make suggestions for improvement
- Monitor team attendance, document infractions and implement corrective action
- Assist with planning/organizing the proper coverage & align staffing
- Supervise the quality assurance process and related training of staff members to ensure quality customer service.
- Participate in recruitment activities (screening, interviewing)
- Act as a backup of Operations Manager if needed
Our client offers:
- An attractive annual salary + shift allowance + 50% subsidised parking rates (above market rate)
- A 5 day working week, any 5 day of the week
- Medical coverage (outpatient and inpatient)
- 4 weeks' comprehensive paid training
- Attractive staff discount - discounted hotel accommodation anywhere in the world!
- Leadership development
- International relocation opportunities are available!
- Dress code - smart and casual every day!
Your Next Step:
If you bring what it takes and this role looks like it's for you then we want to hear from you straight away. Send us your CV for immediate consideration.