Customer Service Agent - Mandarin & English
Customer Service Specialist - Mandarin & English -- Shanghai - Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply
Requirements:We are looking for individuals that have an excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese, with the ability to converse fluently in Cantonese & Mandarin (read and write in English).
- Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply / or you will have 1-2 years' experience in customer service
- Good command of English and Mandarin (Speak, read & write)
- Excellent telephone manners and communication skills
- Must be able to work in shift rotations and even public holidays to ensure we provide 24/7 service to our customers
- Ability to work under stressful and pressured environment
- Independent and able to work under minimal supervision
- High degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Computer literate
Our client is one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms worldwide. Their network includes more than 250,000 hotels worldwide. A multinational team of more than 1,200 professionals, located throughout the world, provides a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best hotel deals to both business and leisure travellers.
If you are looking for a rewarding and exciting career in customer service, we want you! We are currently looking to recruit Customer Support Specialists for our client to be based in their Shanghai offices. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your customer service skills while working for a fast-paced company that invests in its employees. If you are fluent in English, Mandarin & Cantonese, we would love to hear from you!
- You will deliver excellent customer service and manage the needs of customers (guests and partners) through a range of communication channels (phone and email).
- Professionally handle high volume of inquiries from clients and customers.
- You will be accountable for meeting individual (KPIs) and team goals.
- Understand and deliver business strategies and improve customer services through the execution of self-service.
- Continuously identify work process improvements.
- Communicate to Team Leaders and (or) Manager.
- Perform office-based administrative duties whenever required.
- Must demonstrate high degree of integrity and confidentiality - Maintain confidentiality of customer information at all times.
- Take ownership of issues and concerns of customers, including operational issues, pricing / invoice queries etc.
Our client offers:
- An attractive annual salary + shift allowance + 50% subsidised parking rates (above market rate)
- A 5 day working week, any 5 day of the week
- Medical coverage (outpatient and inpatient)
- 4 weeks' comprehensive paid training
- Attractive staff discount - discounted hotel accommodation anywhere in the world!
- Leadership development
- International relocation opportunities are available!
- Dress code - smart and casual every day!
Your Next Step:
If you bring what it takes and this role looks like it's for you then we want to hear from you straight away. Send us your CV for immediate consideration.