Customer Service Agent - Global eCommerce leader -Yokohama
Customer Service Specialist - Japanese & English Speaking - Global eCommerce leader - Yokohama, Japan
PLEASE NOTE: This role is based in Yokohama, Japan! You must be eligible to work and willing to relocate to there if you are interested in this role.
- MUST have native-level command of spoken and written Japanese Language plus the ability to speak and write in English would be preferred.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply. Experience in call center, hospitality, or travel industries are highly advantageous
- Immaculate telephone manners and communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills, critical-thinker with attention to detail.
- Minimum typing speed of 35 words per minute
- Willing to work on rotating shifts
- Ability to work in both a team environment and autonomously
- Demonstrate high degree of integrity and confidentiality
Our client is a market leading online hotel booking service, which includes more than 250,000 hotels worldwide. A multinational team of more than 1,200 professionals, located throughout the world, provides a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best hotel deals to both business and leisure travelers. They are currently looking to recruit a number of Customer Service Specialists to support their growth plans across Asia.
Based in their Yokohama offices, this is a fantastic opportunity for an English and Japanese speaking Customer Support Specialist to develop their customer service skills while working for a fast-paced company that invests in its employees.
- You will deliver excellent customer service and manage the needs of customers (guests and partners) through a range of communication channels (phone and email).
- Understand and deliver business strategies and improve customer services through the execution of self-service
- You will be accountable for meeting individual and team goals (KPIs).
- Continuously identify work process improvements and communicate to Team Leaders and (or) Manager.
Working within a supportive environment as a Customer Support Specialist, you will be offered established training to support you in your career development. This is an opportunity not to be missed!
In return, our client offers:
- 5 day work week
- Competitive annual salary above market rate
- Medical coverage (outpatient and inpatient)
- 4 - 6 weeks' paid training
- Discounted hotel accommodation; anywhere in the world
- Exposure to travel industry
- Work culture: balance in work and life
- Work environment: multinational
- Dress code: smart casual
- Great office location : Minatomirai, Yokohama
If this read like it was written with you in mind and you have what it takes then send us your CV now!
Apply for Customer Service Agent - Global eCommerce leader -Yokohama
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly