Director of Business Development - Partner Marketing (Europe)
Director of Business Development - Partner Marketing (Europe) - London based
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in business, marketing, statistics, engineering or other relevant field. MBA or further studies an advantage
- 8+ years of work experience in business development at least 5 of which in management level
- Understanding of the online travel industry desirable
- Proven track record of driving performance through metrics & analysis and managing teams through KPIs and targets
- Ability to take apart processes, understand drivers, and work independently to develop recommendations
- Ability to collaborate, and influence across different functional areas within the organisation
- Ability to understand numbers and trends and develop action plans
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Fluent in English with strong communication skills. Another European language an advantage but not required
Our client is a world leader in booking accommodations online operates a global network that includes more than 250,000 hotels worldwide. A multinational team of more than 1,200 professionals, located throughout the world, provides a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best hotel deals to both business and leisure travellers.
As the Director of Business Development for Europe, you will drive revenue through owning the strategy, sales, business development and operations for the Partner Marketing Department in Europe. This position is responsible for shaping our client's distribution capabilities in Europe through strategy, products and execution. In this senior departmental role you will work with all parts of the organisation to identify and understand trends and performance drivers to help improve revenue and customer acquisition.
The role reports to Vice President of Business Development and works closely with operations and technical teams and Vertical Heads to execute the ambitious expansion of our business development activities globally.
This position is based out of the London office.
- Drive revenue for the organisation
- Define the distribution strategy for a wide portfolio of strategic partners and affiliates
- Lead, manage, and inspire a team to build scalable partner marketing capabilities and achieve aggressive KPIs
- Analyse, measure, and report the performance of partner marketing programs and investments as well as market and industry trends
- Direct the implementation of partner marketing processes, tools and partner fulfilment operations;
- Introduce best practices, initiate new distribution verticals and work cross-functionally with various teams, i.e., hotels, customer services, IT, and finance
- Solid leadership and team management
- Adapts well to and is energised by change
- Creative and innovative
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously, and manage a wide variety of projects simultaneously
- Excellent communicator who expresses facts and ideas in a clear, convincing and organised manner
- Excellent people skills, with the ability to establish relationships and influence stakeholders at all
Our client offers:
- Competitive annual salary (above market rate)
- Medical coverage
- Discounted hotel accommodation; anywhere in the world
- Career advancement opportunities
- Work environment: multinational
- Dress code: smart casual
Please send us your CV for immediate consideration!