Display Advertising - Team Manager -- TH-Bangkok
Display Advertising Manager -- TH-Bangkok
Role open to both local and international candidates. Full relocation assistance and visa sponsorship is provided if you are overseas.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in a high responsibility role in Display / Paid Social / App Advertising
- Experience in managing a team of professionals
- Strong analytical abilities, especially with respect to experimental design and analysis
- Experience with DSPs / RTBs is a plus
- Strategic thinking and planning
- Experience in and a passion for projects involving big data and statistical models
- Excellent skills in presenting and analyzing data and creating actionable reports
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to report and persuade different levels, including senior management
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced / rapidly changing environment
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and time management / prioritization skills
This American dotcom, a top 5 player in their industry, operates a global network that includes more than 250,000 partners worldwide. Our client provides a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best hotel deals to both business and leisure travellers.
Do you believe that there are big opportunities in Display Advertising for direct response advertisers? Are you enthusiastic, autonomous and eager to operate with cutting edge Marketing solutions? Do you want to have a very positive impact in one of the most thrilling Internet enterprises in Asia? Then we have a job for you in our client's Bangkok office.
This company is aggressively growing display advertising programs and are seeking an innovative, results-oriented marketer to drive the marketing strategy, campaign management, and analysis of their display advertising, with an emphasis on expanding mobile initiatives.
Their team is highly data driven and focused on developing and leveraging proprietary in-house tools to automate and scale marketing programs that maximize lifetime value of customers through measurable marketing programs and channels. You will drive new strategies, idea generation, growth and development of products, as well as people. Experimentation and A/B testing is at the heart of everything they do, you will be responsible for testing new strategies, tools, channels, segments and creatives. You will be a significant part of their international digital marketing team and should be comfortable working with product managers, engineers, and teams ranging from finance to analytics.
This role is based at the Global Operations Office at Bangkok, Thailand.
- Manage, develop and motivate a display team
- Test, analyze and optimize campaigns, deliver data-driven insights in order to maximize performance
- Own marketing spend including strategy, planning and execution of marketing activities in new channels
- Manage the relationships with partners and marketing channels, including commercial terms, bidding strategies and technical implementations
- Work with website Product Owners to implement new IT developments to improve existing advertising programs or add new advertising programs to the channel mix
- Develop a deep understanding of the company's website offerings and of target markets to create actionable advertising programs, leveraging insightful creatives and best-in-class segmentation
- Work with our designers and language specialists to create ads for more than 40 languages
- Constantly identify growth areas and conduct experiments to prove potential growth areas
- Innovate to drive improvement by leveraging the latest technologies, analytics and optimization processes
Our client welcomes applications from overseas candidates willing to relocate, full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance provided.
If you've got a background in Display Advertising and this role sounds like it's for you please send us your CV right now. Our client will be starting interviews imminently.