Business Travel Consultant
An exciting Business Travel role has arisen for a well known and successful travel management company due to expansion.
This business travel opportunity entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
- With this business travel opportunity, you will be booking all aspects of travel including complex itineraries including multi sectors, flights, rail, accommodation, visas, lounges, groups, meetings, events and car reservations, using CRS for flights.
- You will be responsible for handling the enquiry from start to finish, including searching for a range of fares and travel options and presenting these to the client.
- As an experienced business travel consultant, you will be exploring everything from low cost options through to round the world itineraries along with luxury travel for VIPs
- Offering a cutting edge customer service.
To be considered for this role:
- You must have experience within business travel
- Understanding and experience of using a CRS / GDS for flight bookings such as Galileo, Amadeus, Sabre or Worldspan.
- Customer service orientated with excellent communications skills in English (verbal and written)
- Ability to build positive client rapport on different levels
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Lucrative salary
- Career progression
- Sociable working hours
- Varied job role
- Travel perks
- Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic corporate travel company, within a friendly team, in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give your business travel career a boost and apply today. Please note only suitable travel candidates with business travel experience will be considered for this role.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call and and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.