Front End Web Developer HTML / CSS - Bangkok
Please note this role is based in Bangkok, Thailand - full relocation and visa sponsorship provided for overseas candidates wishing to apply
As one of Asia's fastest growing global e-commerce sites, my client has a deep-rooted engineering focus. So now that you've mastered your craft they'll give you the platform to really kick on and showcase your talent!
Your key role in the Front End Team will involve:
- Implementing the strategy for future Front End web development - across the entire business!
- Build associated Front End web development frameworks
- Have a sharp eye for design to make their product amazing for YOUR customers
They're not looking for you to just do some coding and build the UI yourself - they've got that covered.
Much more excitingly they want you to put the Web Development standards and frameworks in place that they work to across the entire Engineering function!
You'll need to work closely with many engineering Teams, take a strategic yet creative approach and have a vision that you can get everyone bought into.
At our client there's loads of autonomy and a really flat org structure, so you won't be stifled by red tape and bureaucracy. They're a serious business with c.5 million visits per day and scaling massively, but that won't faze someone of your experience
This team will be the nerve centre for everything that they produce.
It's a great time to join and there's so much exciting work going on, they're based in the ultra modern Central World offices in central Bangkok and you'll get your chance to really put your stamp on the place.
- You'll be excited and able to relcoate to Thailand
- Excellent design portfolio please include a link to your work on your application.
- Evidence of introducing some solid development principles to high traffic, rapidly growing websites (eCommerce would be even more amazing)
- Front end Development frameworks and associated methods are second nature to you - Bootstrap, Foundation, LESS, SASS, or any others that you're familiar with (Semantic UI, Gumby etc)
- Proven ability to work well with stakeholders on projects to get the best result
- Ability to work autonomously and 'generate your own workload'
- Loads of ideas and experience of being able to implement them in a structured, logical manner
About our client
Our client is one of the fastest-growing ecommerce hotel platforms worldwide, listing hundreds of thousands of hotels and providing services in 38 different languages. They employ more than 2,000 travel professionals, representing more than 20 countries with major operations in Singapore, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur, Tokyo, Sydney, Hong Kong, and Budapest, and an additional presence in major cities across Asia, Africa, the Middle East, Europe, and the Americas.
Get in touch and apply now (please don't forget to enclose that link to your online portfolio)!
With relocation support and visa sponsorship available we've got you covered, leaving you free to look forward to an amazing new experience!