Head of Account Management
Head of Account Management - Business Travel. A fantastic opportunity to work for one of the leading Travel Management Companies based in Central London, responsible for heading up their Account Management team.
Head of Account Management Responsibilities
You will be responsible for heading up a team of account managers and account support staff, targeted on client retention and the growth of existing account profitability. You
will work closely with the operations, sales and commercial teams to identify opportunities, create value for clients and look at ways to sell additional products and services to existing clients. You will be responsible for driving the team peformance, ensuring they have high impact client business plans and maintaining relationships with key suppliers.
Head of Account Management Skills Required
- Previous senior level account management experience, preferably gained within a Travel Management Company but similar travel industries such as airlines or Travel technology will also be considered
- Strong people leadership and management experience
- Experience of strategic account development
- Commercial and analytical mindset
- Excellent attention to detail and strong communication skills
Head of Account Management Package
A highly comnpetitive basic salary for the right candidate (to be discussed on application) plus bonus and benefits.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit http://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/