Partner Relationship Manager - eCommerce - Travel -- UK-London
Partner Relationship Manager - global eCommerce leader- Travel & Accomodation -- UK-London
- Minimum of three years' experience in business development
- Good understanding of the UK online market
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, in business, marketing or other relevant field
- Experience in e-commerce or online travel channels an advantage
- Good understanding of web-related technologies, and the technical aspects of affiliate distribution models
- Demonstrated consumer and client orientated mindset
- Outstanding analytical, numerical and problem solving skills; understands and utilizes data and metrics relevant to role
- Ability to communicate value proposition to potential partners, with experience likely gained from a consultative, solutions-based, business development environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Past success in acquiring, mentoring and building productive long term customer relationships
- Adapts well to and is energized by change
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously, and manage a wide variety of projects simultaneously
- Excellent communicator who expresses facts and ideas in a clear, convincing and organized manner
- Excellent people skills, with the ability to establish relationships and influence stakeholders at all level
This American dotcom, a top 5 player in their industry, operates a global network that includes more than 250,000 partners worldwide. Our client provides a first-rate hotel reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best hotel deals to both business and leisure travelers.
The Partner Relationship Manager (PRM) is a relationship and partner development role to drive revenue through a wide array of third parties and distribution channels (e.g. Banks, Airlines, Loyalty programs, Online Affiliates).
The PRM United Kingdom reports to the VP Business Development within Partner Marketing and works closely with operations and technical teams and Vertical Heads to execute the ambitious expansion of our client's business development activities in UK.
As PRM you ensure the company continues to develop high level insights into the UK online market and the competitive landscape.
- Drive revenue for the business from the UK
- Own the strategy, planning and execution of marketing activities and partnership activities in the UK
- Day-to-day management of existing partners (performance, reporting, promotions, solutions)
- Develop annual account plans for and build long term relationships with key accounts
- Own the partner acquisition process from deal negotiation to deal closure
- Understand a partner's business needs and translate this into regular tailored joint marketing initiatives and develop successful partner merchandising calendars
- Translate partners' technical requirements into business growth opportunities; own the implementation of Agoda partner solutions with partners
- Proactively identify and qualify new leads and new partnership type opportunities
Your Next Step:
If you bring what it takes and this role appeals to you we want to hear from you straight away. Send us your CV now.
Apply for Partner Relationship Manager - eCommerce - Travel -- UK-London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly