Customer Support Agent - Italian, Hungarian & English- Budapest
Customer Support Specialist - Italian, Hungarian & English - global eCommerce leader -- Budapest
PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE IS BASED IN BUDAPEST. You must be eligible to work in and willing to relocate to Hungary if you are interested in this role.
Are you passionate about travel and about people? Do you enjoy interacting with people as well as utilizing technology?
We are looking for a talented, energetic, results-oriented person who loves working in a fast-paced, multinational environment.
Our client is a leading global, online hotel reservations company, which specializes in securing the lowest discount hotel prices. Their network includes more than 250,000 hotels worldwide. A multinational team of more than 2,000 professionals of 64 nationalities, located throughout the world, provides a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best hotel deals to both business and leisure travelers.
This company's workforce is truly one of their biggest strengths. They pride themselves on a dynamic, workplace where creativity thrives and collaboration is key. A positive, enjoyable culture where people work hard but smile often is what keeps their team spirit high, and they encourage communication to be open, frequent, and constructive.
They choose people who are dedicated to making things great, who are able to push boundaries, and who understand that cutting edge products come from cutting edge ideas. This industry moves fast, and so must they - but they have a great time doing it.
Journey with them!
If you are looking for a rewarding and exciting career in customer service, we want you! We are currently looking to recruit Customer Support Specialists for our client to be based in their Budapest offices. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your customer service skills while working for a fast-paced company that invests in its employees. If you are fluent in Italian, Hungarian and English we would love to hear from you!
- You will deliver excellent customer service and manage the needs of customers (guests and partners) through a range of communication channels (phone and email).
- Understand and deliver business strategies and improve customer services through the execution of self-service.
- Be accountable for meeting individual and team goals (KPIs)
- Continuously identify work process improvements and communicate to Team Leaders and (or) Manager
- MUST have good command of spoken and written Italian language (level B2 or higher according to The Common European Framework ) + Good English & Hungarian communication skills
- Role open to fresh graduates but if you have any exp in customer services or BPO then we would also love to hear from you!
- Immaculate telephone manners and communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills, critical-thinker with attention to detail.
- Minimum typing speed of 35 words per minute
- Willing to work on rotating shifts
- Ability to work in both a team environment and independently
- Demonstrate high degree of integrity and confidentiality
Our client offers:
- 5-day work week
- Competitive salary
- 4 weeks' paid training
- Discounted hotel accommodation; anywhere in the world
- Exposure to travel industry
- Career advancement opportunities at any of our office locations globally
- Work culture: balance in work and life
- Work environment: multinational
- Dress code: smart casual
- Great office location at City Centre
Your Next Step:
If you bring what it takes and this role looks like it's for you then we want to hear from you straight away. Send us your CV for immediate consideration.
Apply for Customer Support Agent - Italian, Hungarian & English- Budapest
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly