Far East Product Manager
Reputable and highly successful award winning Tour Operator is seeking a Product Manager with extensive experience of the Far East territory. This product role will be responsible for developing and expanding our client’s luxury brand for their Far East programme/market range, focusing on revenue and profit generation through strategic product management and development.
The Far East Role & Responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Product Director, the product manager will possess strong commercial, negotiation and pricing skills gained within the Far East market place
- Develop our clients existing brand & identify strategic new areas of development and expansion within the Far East territory
- Working with key suppliers and contracting new opportunities with exclusive 5 star hotels and other travel related services
- Accountable for the direct negotiation, planning, purchasing and contracting of the very best rates that are available, ensuring that this luxury tour operator’s targets are always delivered with exceptional results
- Identify market trends and defining potential sources of supply to satisfy consumer demand for our client’s Far East product range
- General product management & growth including the monitoring of Far East sales and competitor analysis
- Secure marketing funds & tactical offers from Far East suppliers for promotional activities, along with continual exclusive tactical negotiations with ground product and feedback to the commercial managers
- Identify and pursue new opportunities in existing areas of responsibility, along with possessing the confidence to communicate and present your company at all levels of business
- The successful candidate with need to have outstanding commercial, negotiation, communication and analytical skills, which will have been gained within a Far East product role
- Experience within Far East Product role is essential and the applicant will have successfully contracted hotels and other travel related products/services directly with Far East suppliers for a minimum of 2 years
- Must be proactive and results driven, with the drive and initiative to successfully push product forward within a competitive market place, delivering on commitments and meeting deadlines
- Must be available to travel to assigned destination/territory when necessary
This excellent opportunity comes with a highly competitive salary package of up to £55,000 BOE, plus bonus.
If you are an experienced Far East Product Manager with the relevant skills, experience, energy and attitude for this role, please send your CV to Red Planet Travel Professionals NOW!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Our Refer & Be Rewarded Scheme:
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Red Planet. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £175 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
Apply for Far East Product Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly