Business Development Manager
Are you a talented Business Development Manager looking for your next step up? Do you love meeting clients and networking? Are you a top performer looking to get out of a very KPI driven environment? If yes, this BDM role could be the one for you!
Our client is seeking a highly skilled New Business Hunter who is a travel professional with an active network in the travel Industry. This well-established Corporate & Leisure Company is looking for a strategic, sales-focused, and results-driven Business Development Manager to expand their client portfolio. The BDM will be responsible for the complete new business growth processes. You should have a proven track record in sales and relationship management.
- New business development, selling the travel brands services
- Fully manage new business development and tender processes
- Development and preparation of customer specific tenders and presentations and deliver/present these to a high standard
- Demonstrate the ability to understand client requirements and provide appropriate services and solutions
- Confident to conduct, telephone cold-calling, new business and face to face client meetings
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Proven track record in business development within the travel industry
- A consultative approach, able to hold high level dialogue with key decision makers
- A large and active network within the travel industry
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills with the ability to close deals
- Structured and professional approach to selling
- Have the ability to sell your personality over the telephone and face to face
- An amazing networker and confident presenter
What's on Offer:
- A base salary of £40,000 - £50,000 per annum, BOE, plus performance lead bonus leading to an OTE £55,000+
- A challenging and rewarding job in a flexible and dynamic work environment
- Possibilities to grow both professionally and personally
- An enthusiastic team working in a collaborative environment
- Our client stands for an honest and personal approach, they keep an eye on the long term vision and invest in growth of knowledge, people and relationships
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Our Refer & Be Rewarded Scheme:
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Red Planet. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £175 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
Apply for Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly