An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Sales Executive to join our successful sales team for Fred.\ River Cruises, part of the Fred. Olsen Travel portfolio representing brands such as Amadeus River Cruises, Far Horizons of India and Volga Dream Cruises.
Working closely with the UK Sales Manager, your focus will be on increasing bookings with new and existing Trade Accounts, with a clear strategy to increase year-on-year trade business effectively. Your role will more specifically include (but not be limited to) the following:
- Identifying business potential with trade accounts and agreeing sales plans to promote Amadeus River Cruises, Far Horizons of India and Volga Dream Cruises.
- Visit travel agents, tour operators and call centres to promote and discuss potential business opportunities.
- Make commercial decisions, with the support of the UK Sales Manager.
- Arrange and attend events and activities nationally, including training for trade partners, agent events, consumer shows.
- Working with all business relations to promote and increase sales, considering different options for doing so.
- Providing weekly activity plans and sales reports to the UK Sales Manager
- Attending exhibitions and educational visits as required
You should be an influential communicator, customer orientated, with the skills to build lasting and profitable relationships. You will have a proven record in delivering sales results and managing accounts in multiple locations. A thorough knowledge of the travel business, the geography of Rivers worldwide and River Cruise products is essential.
Attributes that we are looking for include: effective communication; self-sufficiency and flexibility; an outgoing personality; commercial awareness; motivational and effective training skills; with a genuine passion for the product and its success.
This role will be a combination of home working and on the road. Although this Sales Executive role it is national, we would ideally be looking for someone based in the North.
Fred. Olsen offers a range of company benefits including Pension Scheme, BUPA medical, Life Assurance, Critical Illness Cover, and discounted holidays and cruises.
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"