Spa Therapist in Ascot looking for a full time role.
Spa Therapist will work 40 hours per week, five shifts of 8 hours, shift between 9am - 8pm.
All members of the spa team work three weekends (Saturday and Sundays, shifts as above.
Spa Therapist responsibilities -
- Carry out all treatments (after training as appropriate) on the Spa treatment menu adhering to procedures and standards specified
- Give after treatment advice and make appropriate product recommendations to all treatment guests thereby generating retail revenue.
- Assist with stock taking when required.
- Required to attend treatment and product training courses as required.
- Clean, tidy and ensure perfect presentation of treatment rooms, manicure/pedicure suite and preparation room. Perform cleaning duties as when required.
Spa Therapist skills -
- Excellent general education Fully qualified therapist, preferably ITEC, CIDESCO, CIBTAC or equivalent. NVQ3 minimum.
- Qualification in Deep Tissue Massage.
- Minimum one year's experience as therapist
- Additional skills e.g. reflexology, make up, hair styling, etc.
Spa Therapist Additional Information -
- Paying £18,730
- Commission on treatments and retail sales
- Based Ascot
To apply for this Spa Therapist role please either apply online, e-mail your c.v to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Michael on 02038263571 quoting ref 44430
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk