Spa Therapist in Ascot looking for a full time role.
Spa Therapist will work 40 hours per week, five shifts of 8 hours, shift between 9am - 8pm.
All members of the spa team work three weekends (Saturday and Sundays, shifts as above.
Spa Therapist responsibilities -
- Carry out all treatments (after training as appropriate) on the Spa treatment menu adhering to procedures and standards specified
- Give after treatment advice and make appropriate product recommendations to all treatment guests thereby generating retail revenue.
- Assist with stock taking when required.
- Required to attend treatment and product training courses as required.
- Clean, tidy and ensure perfect presentation of treatment rooms, manicure/pedicure suite and preparation room. Perform cleaning duties as when required.
Spa Therapist skills -
- Excellent general education Fully qualified therapist, preferably ITEC, CIDESCO, CIBTAC or equivalent. NVQ3 minimum.
- Qualification in Deep Tissue Massage.
- Minimum one year's experience as therapist
- Additional skills e.g. reflexology, make up, hair styling, etc.
Spa Therapist Additional Information -
- Paying £18,730
- Commission on treatments and retail sales
- Based Ascot
To apply for this Spa Therapist role please either apply online, e-mail your c.v to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Michael on 02038263571 quoting ref 44430
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Spa Therapist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly