Hotel Purchasing Assistant
Hotel Purchasing Assistant:
This is a nice role working for a leading tour operator based on the Essex/ London boarder. Working within a lovely team doing hotel purchasing. Paying up to £26k Mon- Fri 9-5.30 with occasional weekends.
Hotel Purchasing Assistant Responsibilities:
- Finding and booking group space in hotel accommodation to meet the clients requirements
- Identifying destinations and periods where hotel allocations may be required, booking allocations and loading bookings into database.
- Contracting hotel rate agreements and booking conditions
- Maintaining and developing relationships with hotel suppliers.
- Identifying where hotel rate agreements need to be set up and what price level is required to be competitive.
Hotel Purchasing Assistant Skills Required:
- Booking hotels for groups
- Tailor made travel industry experience is advantageous
- Experience in hotel contracting is preferred
- An extra European language would be an advantage
- Good communication skills and computer literate
If you would like to apply for this role please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 02073971295 quoting reference 44262
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Hotel Purchasing Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly