Customer Relations Executive
Customer Relations Executive:
A great opportunity has arisen to join this well known Tour Operator as a customer relations executive based in lovely, modern offices in South West London. Salary up to £25k plus benefits.
Customer Relations Executive Responsibilities:
- Manage directly travel agent, solicitor or customer complaints within a respectable time frame
- Act as the reference to all departments with regards to legal commercial advice
- Handle pre-litigation or litigation work. Manage the relationship with our lawyers when necessary
- Contribute and participate, when requested, in crisis management situations involving our customers
- Keep and update regular, appropriate reporting.
Customer Relations Executive Skills Required:
- Customer relations within the travel industry is preferred
- A good understanding of legal documents
- High levels of customer service
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
If you would like to apply for this role please call Kayley on 02073971295 or email me on email@example.com quoting ref 44411
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Customer Relations Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly