Travel Sales Cons - Golfing Holidays
Travel Sales Consultant – Golfing Holidays
£ base salary 18K + Comm OTE £40K + Uncapped
My client, a market leading provider of Golfing holidays is seeking motivated Sales Consultants to join their highly regarded sales team.
This role is very much target driven with top earners taking home in excess of £50k +
My client will look at motivated sales consultants who have a previous track record in sales (not necessarily within travel) and have a passion for sking.
As Travel Sales Consultant you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
* Selling all Golfing holiday to direct clients
* Up-selling and adding on of ancillary products including car hire, insurance, airport parking, etc…
* Processing efficiently all reservations
* Ensure all bookings are dealt with accurately
* Administration duties required to complete bookings
Travel Sales Consultant remuneration package:
* Basic salary of £18,000 + commission, realistic OTE of £40k uncapped
* 20 days holiday
* Free holidays and fam trips
* A Friendly and professional environment working.
Travel Sales Consultant skill attributes:
* Previous sales experience working to sales targets (travel sales experience desirable but not essential)
* Passion for Golf
* Confident and enthusiastic
* Credibility when discussing travel options
* Hard working and good team player
* Flexibility to work weekends on a rota basis