With offices in London, Manchester and Melbourne, Diversity Travel is a full service Travel Management Company specialising in the charity, academic and not for profit sectors. Voted Best Travel Management Company at the 2014 Business Travel Awards and, more recently Best Business Travel Agency at the TTG Awards, Diversity Travel is one of the fastest growing TMCs in the UK.
Due to our continued growth we are looking for an experienced Rail Consultant to join our Rail and Ticketing team based in our Manchester office.
This is a varied role and as part of our rail team you will;
- Use our in house systems to book rail and hotel travel for clients
- Provide a variety of quotations to our clients not favouring one supplier
- Follow up quotations to ensure we have provided what was required and offer any further help
- Process card payments from clients
- Work closely with both Ticketing and Finance to ensure tickets are issued without any problems
To be successful in this role we are looking for a highly motivated individual with;
- Previous experience working with in house booking systems preferably within the travel industry
- The ability to offer first class customer service at all times
- A “lead by example” work ethic to drive first class customer service with all clients, suppliers and Diversity departments
- Excellent organisation skills, with the ability to plan current and future workloads
In return you will get:
- The opportunity to work in a fast-growing company with excellent opportunities for progression
- Excellent training and development equipping you with everything you need to do the job
- A highly competitive salary, pension, life insurance, annual bonus and flexible benefits
So if you are a self-starter eager to develop your travel industry knowledge and a supportive team player who wants to be a part of one of the fastest growing travel management companies in the country, then please get in touch, we’d love to hear from you.