Cruise Trade Sales Support Executive (Field Sales)
We are seeking an ambitious and driven Cruise Travel Trade Sales Support Executive to join our clients dynamic and friendly team. This high end and exclusive Cruise and Travel Tour Operator offer exotic European and Worldwide tours and cruises and looking to expand their team due to success and expansion.
This exciting Travel Trade Sales Supports Executive role entails supporting the trade sales partners and the sales team, whilst building relationships with travel partners in order to achieve realistic sales goals.
Each day will not be the same, duties include:
- Field Sales – liaising with agencies and partners to promote our clients product and increase awareness face to face and over the phone
- Manage and maintain professional communication with developing accounts and new trade partners
- Build relationships by telephone, email and, where appropriate, face to face meetings
- Proactively seek new travel partners
- Partaking in exciting cruise ship visits
- Handling inspiring cruise & travel enquiries
- Experience within a similar role in the cruise travel industry either b2b sales or selling cruises
- Account management experience is ideal
- Customer focussed
- A Full UK driving licence is essential
- Career progression
- Healthy incentives
- Travel perks
- Varied job role in field sales
- Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic travel specialist in state of the art offices, within a friendly team.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please note only suitable travel candidates with cruise sales experience and/or field sales/account management experience within a cruise tour operator will be considered for this post.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for Cruise Trade Sales Support Executive (Field Sales)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly