Hotel Reservations Consultant
Do you know your Hilton from your Holiday Inn or your Best Western from your Britannia? Do you have good geographical knowledge of the UK? If so, we’re looking for travel professionals with experience booking UK-based hotel accommodation for a fantastic new Hotel Reservations Consultant role! Based in Worcestershire, our client are an award-winning independent travel agency who specialise in offering Hotel accommodation and short breaks for both leisure and corporate travellers, across a range of specially selected hotels. The successful candidate will have a travel or hotel reservations background and an understanding of the needs of this niche market. Strong customer service skills are also essential and in return, our client are offering a competitive starting salary of up to £18k plus excellent benefits including discounted hotel stays.
If you’re interested in finding out more about this Hotel Reservations Consultant role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Hotel Reservations Consultant:
- Handling enquiries from both leisure and corporate travellers
- Booking hotel accommodation across the UK
- Maintaining excellent product knowledge and geographical knowledge
- Offering expert advice and personal recommendations where appropriate
- Delivering exceptional customer service with every client transaction
Skills required for the role:
- Previous travel or hotel reservations experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good UK geographical knowledge
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiastic and proactive approach
If you’re interested in learning more about this fantastic Hotel Reservations Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.