Hotel Support Consultant
Travel, Hotel or Hospitality industry professionals, are you available for an immediate start?! If so, we have a fantastic opportunity for detail-focused and highly organised candidates with Hotel booking experience (or exposure to the Hotel sector), to join our market leading Business Travel client on an initial three month contract basis. Offering a variety of support functions, this newly created role will involve providing front line assistance to customers, monitoring email inboxes, analysing hotel statistical data, in addition to a range of other administrative/support duties. On offer is a pro rata basic salary of up to £20k plus the potential to move into other areas of the business following the completion of the contract. There is also a strong possibility that the role will become permanent,so if this position is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Hotel Support Consultant:
- Offering a variety of support functions
- Providing an accurate, efficient and professional service
- Dealing with agent/online queries
- Resolving issues for customers using online Hotel booking tools
- Analysing statistical Hotel data
- Monitoring email inboxes
- Undertaking a range of other administrative duties
Skills required for the role:
- Recent experience gained within the Hotel/Hospitality/Travel sectors
- Ideally, knowledge of, or exposure to, online Hotel booking systems
- Highly organised with keen attention to detail
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- IT literate
If you’re interested in learning more about this Hotel Support Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.